AVP is dedicated to connecting those adults 55+ who see needs around them with opportunities that enable them to:
- Share their experience and skills
- Inspire those who are in need
- Change their communities through volunteer service.
Become an AVP Volunteer
How to enroll:
Complete the AVP-Enrollment Form. Our AVP representative will contact you for an appointment to discuss your skills, experience and interest to help match you to a volunteer opportunity.
- Required: Adobe Acrobat PDF reader on applicants computer
- Download the Enrollment Form to your computer.
- Fill out form. *IMPORTANT – The Enrollment Form is a fillable PDF, which means you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Make sure to download the PDF to your computer, do not fill it out in the browser tab.
- Email back to AVP@allianceyc.org or mail to 1505 Avenue D, 2nd Floor, Billings, MT 59102.
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Lunch Program
- Pantry Pals Grocery Delivery Program
- RIDES Program