Make a difference by joining the ARA Team in supporting seniors in their independence!
GREAT BENEFITS * SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT * 10 PAID HOLIDAYS
Conducts case management services for individuals age 60+ who have been referred by the ARAYC staff. Responsible for helping participants who need assistance managing life challenges.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluates participants’ benefit/entitlement needs and supports them with documentation.
- Regularly contacts participants to ensure that the services they are receiving continue to meet their needs and overall wellbeing.
- Works closely with the local Agencies, State Office on Aging and other organizations as necessary
- Directly refers participants to other appropriate services within the community by providing advocacy, information and assistance, and act as a liaison with other agencies that provide service to older adults.
- Advocates with landlords, utility companies, and benefit programs.
- Assists clients with reviewing their mail and other documents they receive.
- Performs home visits to assess participants’ needs and living conditions.
- Assists the participants in establishing attainable goals to maintain stability.
- Maintains participant files.
- Attends required staff meetings and in-service trainings.
- Maintains confidentiality of participant information at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
Hours: M-F, 8 am – 5 pm
Starting Pay: $16.00 -$18.00 per hour Dependent on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or equivalent field OR 5 years experience.
- 2 years of experience working with older adults.
- Knowledge of social services available in Yellowstone County.
- Ability to conduct home visits
- Ability to take initiative and work under minimal direction.
- Good organizational skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a multitasking environment with changing priorities
- Interest in working with elderly and disabled citizens
- Strong interpersonal skills that ensures a positive working relationship with coworkers, volunteers and outside agencies
- Identify related problems and needs of the clients
- Must have valid Montana driver’s license, car and insurance
- Must clear a background check
To apply online:
- Required: Adobe Acrobat PDF reader on applicants computer
- Download the Enrollment Form to your computer.
- Fill out the form. *IMPORTANT – The Enrollment Form is a fillable PDF, which means you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Make sure to download the PDF to your computer, do not fill it out in the browser tab.
- SUBMIT Alliance Job Application:
a) email@example.com OR
b) 1505 Avenue D
Billings, MT 59102
Adult Resource Alliance is EOEApply Now