Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Occasional weekend and evening responsibilities (minimal).
Pay: $14 – $17 per hour, DOE
Collaborates with businesses, agencies, community leaders, and Adult Resource Alliance (ARA) programs and services to provide opportunities for adults 60 and older to share interests and engage socially within the community. Develops community relationships as an ARA Ambassador, supporting Keeping Up With You (KUWY) activities program and ARA’s mission.
- Plans, coordinates and executes a range of activities that complement the interests of retirees
and senior citizens of Yellowstone County.
- Identifies participant interests and desires to help determine future activities.
- Develops and maintains quarterly and annual timing and action calendars.
- Determines space, equipment, financial, and staffing needs for each activity; reserves rooms/space by adding activity to appropriate ARA facility calendar.
- Collaborates with other ARA programs/departments and staff, as appropriate, to conduct set-up clean-up, participant check-in, building space and bus/van reservations, fee deposits, and other duties as needed.
- Communicates scheduled activities to staff through all-staff meetings, monthly activities meetings, and other avenues to ensure open and clear communication.
- Assists Community Engagement Director in developing formal processes and procedures for activities, to include money handling, participant safety, and emergency procedures.
- Manages special events to include ARA Health Fair(s), ARA Craft Fair(s), annual Love Tree project, and other events as requested.
- Provides support with other special events/projects within the AVP Department as needed.
- Evaluates participant satisfaction following established activities via participant surveys and/or other established methods.
- Develops and maintains activities resource list and distributes it to KUWY meeting participants.
- Responsible for tracking outcomes relevant to activities offered, participation, revenue and expenses; reports outcomes monthly to Community Engagement Director, and Board of Directors as requested.
- Responsible for promoting KUWY activities and events through Senior News publication and ARA website to include preparing articles/information, adhering to submission deadlines and assuring calendar of events on the ARA website remains current.
High School Diploma or GED required; college degree preferred. Effective verbal and written communication skills. General business office skills required, including interpersonal skills and strong organizational skills. Basic computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
Working understanding of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook, preferred. CPR/1st Aid certified or ability to be certified. Must have valid, current driver’s license with proof of insurance, reliable transportation and pass a background check.
Substitute Prep Cook
Adult Resource Alliance is looking for someone to fill in as a prep cook in our main kitchen (1505 Avenue D) and meal sites in the Billings area. This is a substitute position to cover for vacation and sick leave.
Hours of needed coverage include Monday – Friday, between the hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. No evenings or weekends. Competitive pay. Paid training. **FREE LUNCH!
*If interested, call 259-9666 and ask to speak with Human Resources.
To apply online:
- Required: Adobe Acrobat PDF reader on applicants computer
- Download the Enrollment Form to your computer.
- Fill out the form. *IMPORTANT – The Enrollment Form is a fillable PDF, which means you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Make sure to download the PDF to your computer, do not fill it out in the browser tab.
- SUBMIT Alliance Job Application:
a) email@example.com OR
b) 1505 Avenue D
Billings, MT 59102
Adult Resource Alliance is EOEApply Now