This position performs dishwashing and cleaning duties for the Billings Adult Resource Alliance Nutrition Programs for Seniors.
General hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m
Work Location: Adult Resource Alliance of Yellowstone County, 1505 Avenue D, Billings, MT 59102
- Wash dishes, glassware, flatware, pots, and pans.
- Rinse and pre-scrub all dishes, pots and pans before loading into automatic dishwasher.
- Put away clean dishes, rewashing any that did not get fully clean.
- Perform cleaning duties and assist with the cleaning checklist, including:
- Sweep and mop floors and wash walls and baseboards as necessary.
- Sanitize work areas, door handles and frequently touched surfaces.
- Clean and organize storage and shelving.
- May assist with other basic food preparation and service duties, such as bagging bread, serving on the serving line for multiple nutrition programs, and clearing tables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Food preparation/service and/or cleaning experience in a commercial kitchen preferred.
- Experience using cleaning equipment and supplies in a safe manner preferred.
- Must clear a national criminal background check.
- Eligible for medical, dental and vision group insurance.
- Eligible for vacation and sick leave based upon hours worked.
To apply online:
- Required: Adobe Acrobat PDF reader on applicants computer
- Download the Enrollment Form to your computer.
- Fill out the form. *IMPORTANT – The Enrollment Form is a fillable PDF, which means you can fill it out on your computer using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Make sure to download the PDF to your computer, do not fill it out in the browser tab.
- SUBMIT Alliance Job Application:
a) firstname.lastname@example.org OR
b) 1505 Avenue D
Billings, MT 59102
Adult Resource Alliance is EOEApply Now