Adult Resource Alliance is looking for individuals to fill-in for employee vacation and sick leave in the following areas:
- Kitchen Assistant, Cook
- Bus/Van drivers, CDL not required; CPR/First Aid essential (will train)
Hours and days vary. Competitive pay. Paid training. **FREE LUNCH!
If interested, call 259-9666 and ask to speak with Angela, Human Resources.
Make a difference by joining our Nutrition Program Team in supporting seniors in their independence!
FREE LUNCH * SUPPORTIVE WORK ENVIRONMENT * 10 PAID HOLIDAYS
Assist Specialty and Entrée Cooks in preparing food for Senior Lunch Program, Billings Meals on Wheels program, as well as preparing items requested by other departments for meetings, training, special events, and catering projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Cooking Staff with preparing/cooking assigned items for the meal each day.
- Assist with the serving of Meals on Wheels, as needed.
- Assist with getting food into the steam table, etc. and serving the meals at 1505 Ave D meal site from 11:00 am – 12:30 pm.
- Assist in getting the bulk food ready to go to the meal sites in Billings.
- Clean up steam table area, wash pots and pans, and dishes. Sweep and mop kitchen floors, daily. Assist with the overall cleanliness of kitchen and storage areas. Complete daily checklists.
- Works within established quality, sanitary and procedural standards for food storage, meal preparation, and distribution. Documents food temperatures.
- Will perform all tasks regarding the meal service within the ServSafe Guidelines.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Back-up for Entrée or Specialty Cook as assigned.
- Attend and participate in monthly networking meetings and all-staff meetings.
- Must work well under pressure and meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines. At all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
Hours: M-F, 6 am – 2 pm Starting Pay: $12.00 with a pay increase at 6 -months
Job Type: Full-time
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Six months bulk cooking experience preferred; Food Handlers Cardholder preferred;
- CPR / 1st Aid certified or ability to complete through paid training
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and recipes required
- Must pass a national criminal background check
Alliance Job Application, Letter of Interest, and Resume to:
b) 1505 Avenue D
Billings, MT 59102
Adult Resource Alliance is EOEApply Now